There is a myth about link popularity and Page Ranking (PR). Many still feel that link popularity is same as page rank. But both the terms are often misunderstood.
Link popularity is basically the link exchange and the number of related links a website has. Link exchange works as a catalyst in search engine optimization. When a website has numerous links, then it shows the popularity of your site hence gives you more visibility in search pages.
Page Rank Vs Link Popularity
Link popularity and PR are two different things. These are directly proportional to each other. If your site features numerous relevant links then it shows your popularity which increases your authenticity among search engines. Many search engines consider link popularity while ranking the pages but many people use both the words interchangeably, which is an absurd thought.
How does it work?
Link popularity has come from link exchange. Link exchange is basically swapping the links between two related websites. Link exchange can add great value to your search engine optimization only when you exchange the links with relevant websites. When your website features various links of other related websites then this can be called your link popularity that your site is desirable. And this further helps your search engine visibility.
Reciprocal links come when two sites agree to exchange links. These links increase your traffic and help you boost your search engine ranking. It is advised to have relevant reciprocal links in your website.
Does it really work?
There are two ways of exchanging links. One is when you swap links with the consent of the website, that is by asking them and other is when you swap links by filing the auto submission form. In auto submission form you can submit your link in a particular category suitable to you. These automatic links are often shown immediately after submission and sometimes it is again scrutinized by the webmaster.
Link popularity has come from link exchange. Link exchange is basically swapping the links between two related websites. Link exchange can add great value to you search engine optimization only when you exchange the links with relevant websites. When your website features various links of other related websites then this can be called your link popularity that your site is desirable. And this further helps your search engine visibility.
SEO RELATED ARTICLES
- SEO Articles
- SEO Facts And Common Beliefs
- Link Popularity With Internal, Incoming And Outgoing links
- SEO Facts And Common Beliefs
- 10 tips For better Search Engine Optimization
- Title Tag Describe Your Website
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website for Visitor Or Search Engine
- Top ten SEO Myths
- Important SEO Techniques
- Important Commandments Of Link Building
- Know You're SEO Better
- Traffic Generating Tactics For SEO
- Designing Tips For Search Engine Optimization
- Basics Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules Of Search Engine Positioning
- Rules To Get The Best Out Of Your SEO
- Myths Of Search Engine Submission
- Hiring A SEO Company
- Content - A tool Not The King
- Beginners Guide To SEO
- Important SEO Queries
- Difference between Search Engines And Search Directories
- Search Engine Marketing
- Essentials Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules For Strategic SEO
- Internet Marketing - An Overview
- Pay Per Click
- SEO Outsourcing
- Search Engines Then, Now And Forever
- Important SEO Tools - for a better SEO
- Important Factors Of SEO Pricing
- Nine Steps to better Search Engine Friendly Writing