Link popularity is basically the link exchange and the number of related links a website has. Link exchange works as a catalyst in search engine optimization. When a website has numerous links, then it shows the popularity of your site hence gives you more visibility in search pages. This article will give you a brief knowledge of creating link popularity with Internal, Incoming and Outgoing links.
Internal links are the link featuring in the internal pages of the website. These are the links through which you navigate within the page. You can tell search engines what all pages are most important in your website through good internal linking. You can cross link your important related pages within the website. Cross internal linking is the easiest way to index your webpage in search engines.
Internal links can build your link popularity adeptly increasing your site visibility.
Incoming link is the link to a particular page coming from other websites. These links refer how many external website links you have in your webpage. Incoming links are more important than internal links because these links tell search engines that how many websites recognize you. This increases your authenticity resulting link popularity.
Following are few ways by which you can increase your incoming links.
- First of all find relevant sites, which are related to your website. For example if you have a shoe store, then you can exchange links with other shopping sites who deal in fashion wear. This can increase your traffic and lure more visitors.
- You can simply search link partners in online web directories. All major search engines provide web directories where you can find categorized website listing. After deciding your pertinent sites you can exchange links with them.
- Search for sites which accept site submission. You can visit those sites and directly add your link and request them to exchange link with you.
Outgoing links are the number of website links where you have placed your link. Don't judge websites according to their page rank. You should exchange links with those website which you feel are relevant to your website. Don't ignore sites which are not ranked well, be focused on the content of the site. It might be useful for you after some time. So don't haste while choosing link partner.
SEO RELATED ARTICLES
- SEO Articles
- SEO Facts And Common Beliefs
- 10 tips For better
Search Engine Optimization
- Link Popularity brief portrayal
- Title Tag Describe Your Website
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website for Visitor Or Search
- Common SEO Mistakes
- Top ten SEO Myths
- Tips To Create An Effective Title
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Blogs For Better SEO
- 10 Website Mistakes That Can Affect Your SEO
- How To Make A Search Engine Friendly Website?
- Steps Towards A Successful SEO
- 5 Walls Restricting Your Success SEO
- Important SEO Techniques
- Important Commandments Of Link Building
- Know You're SEO Better
- Traffic Generating Tactics For SEO
- Designing Tips For Search Engine Optimization
- Basics Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules Of Search Engine Positioning
- Important SEO Queries
- Difference between Search Engines And Search Directories
- Search Engine Marketing
- Essentials Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules For Strategic SEO
- Internet Marketing - An Overview
- Pay Per Click
- SEO Outsourcing
- Search Engines Then, Now And Forever
- Important SEO Tools - for a better SEO
- Important Factors Of SEO Pricing
- Nine Steps to better Search Engine Friendly Writing